Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Configure Price Quote Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Configure Price Quote related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Configure Price Quote specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Configure Price Quote Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 901 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Configure Price Quote improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 901 standard requirements:
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Configure Price Quote. How do we gain traction?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Configure Price Quote values?
- How will the Configure Price Quote team and the group measure complete success of Configure Price Quote?
- What Return on Investment (ROI) for CPQ visualization solutions can you expect?
- What visual & virtual configure/price/quote (cpq) do you have in place?
- What could a 105 percent increase in sales do for your company?
- What Would It Mean to Convert More of Your Leads into Sales?
- What could shortening the sales cycle do for your business?
- Where can customers and prospects learn more?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Configure Price Quote book in PDF containing 901 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Configure Price Quote self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Configure Price Quote Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Configure Price Quote areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Configure Price Quote Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Configure Price Quote projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Configure Price Quote Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Configure Price Quote project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Configure Price Quote project outputs?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Configure Price Quote project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Configure Price Quote project management time and change request analysis time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Configure Price Quote project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Team Performance Assessment: Lack of method variance in self-reported affect and perceptions at work: Reality or artifact?
Step-by-step and complete Configure Price Quote Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Configure Price Quote project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Configure Price Quote project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Configure Price Quote project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Configure Price Quote project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Configure Price Quote project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Configure Price Quote project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Configure Price Quote project with this in-depth Configure Price Quote Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Configure Price Quote projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Configure Price Quote and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Configure Price Quote investments work better.
This Configure Price Quote All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.