Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Connected Televisions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Connected Televisions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Connected Televisions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Connected Televisions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Connected Televisions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- How do you assess your Connected Televisions workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Are there recognized Connected Televisions problems?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Connected Televisions that make it risky?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- What are current Connected Televisions Paradigms?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Connected Televisions book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Connected Televisions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Connected Televisions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Connected Televisions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Connected Televisions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Connected Televisions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Connected Televisions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Connected Televisions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established so that vendors with poor quality or late delivery are identified to eliminate additional dealings with that vendor?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Connected Televisions projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Connected Televisions project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Connected Televisions projected overhead costs identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do the organizations stakeholders have?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Connected Televisions project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
Step-by-step and complete Connected Televisions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Connected Televisions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Connected Televisions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Connected Televisions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Connected Televisions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Connected Televisions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Connected Televisions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Connected Televisions project with this in-depth Connected Televisions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Connected Televisions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Connected Televisions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Connected Televisions investments work better.
This Connected Televisions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.