Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical consultative selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any consultative selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated consultative selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the consultative selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which consultative selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a consultative selling strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Is there any existing consultative selling governance structure?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the consultative selling team, consultative selling itself?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What is measured?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on consultative selling?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the consultative selling book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your consultative selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the consultative selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which consultative selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough consultative selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage consultative selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step consultative selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 consultative selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
- Requirements Documentation: Does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of consultative selling project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups – where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Participatory Approach: How will key stakeholders participate in the consultative selling project?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the consultative selling project schedule(s)?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the consultative selling project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the consultative selling project deliverables become accepted in writing?
Step-by-step and complete consultative selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 consultative selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 consultative selling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 consultative selling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 consultative selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 consultative selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 consultative selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any consultative selling project with this in-depth consultative selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose consultative selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in consultative selling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make consultative selling investments work better.
This consultative selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.