Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Consumer Insight Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Consumer Insight related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Consumer Insight specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Consumer Insight Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 854 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Consumer Insight improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 854 standard requirements:
- Is the data available being properly exploited to provide real consumer insights and purchasing preferences and to enhance forecasts?
- Do you have a plan to achieve the next level of consumer insight/research and analysis to develop more compelling shopper programs?
- Single-Minded Communication Idea: In one sentence, about seven words, what must be communicated above all else?
- Time and demographic appeal; is a competitor more attractive to certain groups of people at certain times?
- Local here, global there; how can you build brands that travel globally and are loved locally?
- Do you offer easy ways for brands to stay in touch and listen to consumers daily?
- What value does social analytics bring for external and internal social networks?
- How important is for you that a brand can be reached through different channels?
- What do you (think you) know about the people you are targeting. Who are they?
- Sustainability is happening: will declared values impact behaviors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Consumer Insight book in PDF containing 854 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Consumer Insight self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Consumer Insight Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Consumer Insight areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Consumer Insight Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Consumer Insight projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Consumer Insight Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Consumer Insight project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you use diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Consumer Insight project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Consumer Insight project scheduling & tracking?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you know when a Requirement is accurate enough?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Consumer Insight project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Consumer Insight project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
Step-by-step and complete Consumer Insight Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Consumer Insight project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Consumer Insight project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Consumer Insight project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Consumer Insight project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Consumer Insight project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Consumer Insight project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Consumer Insight project with this in-depth Consumer Insight Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Consumer Insight projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Consumer Insight and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Consumer Insight investments work better.
This Consumer Insight All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.