Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Content-Aware Mobile DLP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Content-Aware Mobile DLP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Content-Aware Mobile DLP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Content-Aware Mobile DLP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Content-Aware Mobile DLP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How will success or failure be measured?
- To whom do you add value?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Content-Aware Mobile DLP is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Content-Aware Mobile DLP objectives?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What are the barriers to increased Content-Aware Mobile DLP production?
- Are accountability and ownership for Content-Aware Mobile DLP clearly defined?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Content-Aware Mobile DLP book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Content-Aware Mobile DLP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Content-Aware Mobile DLP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Content-Aware Mobile DLP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Content-Aware Mobile DLP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Content-Aware Mobile DLP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Content-Aware Mobile DLP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Content-Aware Mobile DLP project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Content-Aware Mobile DLP project?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Content-Aware Mobile DLP project (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this Content-Aware Mobile DLP project?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Communications Management Plan: Are others part of the communications management plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the predecessor and successor relationships accurate?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
Step-by-step and complete Content-Aware Mobile DLP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Content-Aware Mobile DLP project with this in-depth Content-Aware Mobile DLP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Content-Aware Mobile DLP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Content-Aware Mobile DLP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Content-Aware Mobile DLP investments work better.
This Content-Aware Mobile DLP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.