Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Content creation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Content creation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Content creation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Content creation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 933 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Content creation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 933 standard requirements:
- Who does what when it comes to the work of website design, content creation, and the day-to-day efforts to keep it or sites going?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Content creation ?
- What types of metadata does content creation software facilitate creating?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- How frequently are content creation software metadata features used?
- How can the use of content creation software features be improved?
- What is our formula for success in Content creation ?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Why improve in the first place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Content creation book in PDF containing 933 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Content creation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Content creation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Content creation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Content creation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Content creation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Content creation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Content creation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Contractor Status Report: Describe how often regular updates are made to the proposed solution. Are these regular updates included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you leverage technology engagement tools group chat, polls, screen sharing, etc.?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Content creation project in unnecessary communications?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Content creation projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Content creation project results will endure or be sustained?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Content creation project?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do You Need to Implement Earned Value Management?
Step-by-step and complete Content creation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Content creation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Content creation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Content creation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Content creation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Content creation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Content creation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Content creation project with this in-depth Content creation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Content creation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Content creation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Content creation investments work better.
This Content creation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.