Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continua 2014 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continua 2014 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continua 2014 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continua 2014 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continua 2014 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Is Continua 2014 currently on schedule according to the plan?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Continua 2014 into the services that we provide?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Why is Continua 2014 important for you now?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Think about the functions involved in your Continua 2014 project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continua 2014 book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Continua 2014 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continua 2014 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continua 2014 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continua 2014 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continua 2014 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continua 2014 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continua 2014 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you manage changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Continua 2014 project manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Continua 2014 project baseline?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Continua 2014 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Continua 2014 project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
Step-by-step and complete Continua 2014 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continua 2014 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continua 2014 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continua 2014 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continua 2014 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continua 2014 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continua 2014 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continua 2014 project with this in-depth Continua 2014 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continua 2014 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continua 2014 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continua 2014 investments work better.
This Continua 2014 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.