Work with the Infrastructure Analysts and Application Analysts to continually improve the desktop computing environment through end user feedback, and evolve standards for hardware, software and security in the desktop environment.
More Uses of the Continual Service Improvement Toolkit:
- Engage IT leaders and key decision makers in considerations related to availability, agility, business value, costs, security management, disaster recovery, and the value of services and process in an enterprise environment.
- Ensure your organization manages demonstrated success improving, optimizing, standardizing, and streamlining customer support processes that yielded improvements in customer satisfaction and resulted in cost reductions.
- Control: participation in contract and account governance by establishing key business and professional relationships with appropriate delivery organizations to facilitate effective service delivery.
- Be accountable for recording, managing, and advancing the problem by escalating to the elevated level expertise, if appropriate, by integrating with change management, incident management, and configuration management.
- Ensure your organization supports the ITSM process owner and manager to establish, operate, and optimize itsm processes as event management, problem management, service level management, change management, and continual service improvement.
- Serve as the single point of contact for Service Providers on the function of the integrated IT services and the quality of delivery in the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) ecosystem.
- Provide timely and accurate status updates for all projects under the responsibility, ensuring timely escalation and resolution of issues and impediments, or any changes to project scope, timelines, costs or risks.
- Ensure your organization manages lead continual service improvement and ongoing process maturity through regular review of the process and tools, trend analysis and metrics reporting and through regular engagement with stakeholders.
- Ensure you communicate to the business and stakeholders on projects and initiatives, make recommendations for change and ensure efficient and effective resource use at the lowest possible cost.
- Be accountable for ensuring that appropriate methods and tools for the planning, development, testing, operation, management and maintenance of systems are adopted and used effectively throughout your organization.
- Ensure your organization uses data center management tools to plan, record and manage the types of infrastructure installed and the associated power, space and cooling capabilities, usage, and actions to meet corporate sustainability targets.
- Formulate: senior project managers drive success projects of varying types and levels of complexity, if need be by engaging and organizing the effort of subject matter experts and associate project managers.
- Maintain awareness of changing IT trends and regulations which might impact your organization and develop strategies that will mitigate any incoming risks and/or take advantage of any future benefits.
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the process and oversees the management of and compliance with the procedures, data models, policies, and technologies associated with the Release Management Process.