Set the strategic vision for and drive development and maintenance of data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, descriptive, investigative, and predictive analytics, and performance metrics to support quality delivery and organizational decision making.
More Uses of the Continuous Quality Improvement Toolkit:
- Lead and structure the use of continuous quality improvement methodologies to identify, design and measure improvement strategies, lead multidisciplinary work teams, facilitate team progress, disseminate quantifiable results, and spread innovation across comparable areas.
- Enhance your organizations efforts to track, review, and analyze data relating to continuous quality improvement, and implement programmatic changes based on data collection and analysis.
- Ensure your organization demonstrates leadership skills in managing resources and data related to administrative and clinical operations, establishing and sustaining effective interdisciplinary relationships, and promoting effective communication and optimal customer service.
- Create your organizational and measurement infrastructure to ensure top tier performance and recognition in quality, safety, efficiency, evidence based practice, service excellence, and equitable care delivery through continuous quality improvement methods.
- Initiate: complete performance evaluations on an annual basis for all managers in the division, ensuring all managers comply with your organization and leadership codes of conduct and embrace your organization vision, core values, and mission.
- Ensure your organization models behaviors associated with the philosophy of continuous quality improvement (acknowledging mistakes, creating an environment to facilitate staff empowerment to assume responsibility, supporting systems improvement, and facilitating the coordination of department support).
- Manage work with office of public health and private providers using continuous quality improvement approaches to improve immunization delivery, immunization levels, and use of the immunization registry.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and continuous improvement of requirement management, risk management, design and development, design transfer, change management, defect management, supplier quality, and quality management system (QMS) related procedures and processes.
- Ensure your organization leads and facilitates the identification of key measures, data analysis, process improvement, and the implementation of redesigned processes for system clinical and operational functions.
- Oversee quality data analytics, understand trends and direct the monitoring, reporting and active consideration of clinical outcomes among the areas where quality issues have been identified.
- Ensure your organization serves as team leader for chart or clinical review of consumer information to conduct analysis of program effectiveness or to identify opportunities for process or quality improvement.
- Ensure your organization develops continuous quality improvement strategies for organization/organization initiatives and establishes processes that align with accreditation standards and strategic plans.
- Collaborate with the Training and Capabilities manager to establish a mid and long term training roadmap and budget to support reporting and analytical needs of your organization.
- Develop and implement the foundational strategy and change management interventions needed to ensure the highest level of quality as the health system transforms into a more integrated enterprise.
- Oversee: monitor and collaborate with all stakeholders for daily operational compliance to the quality management system (qms) and other regulatory, iso, and international standards.