Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuous Quality Improvement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuous Quality Improvement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuous Quality Improvement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuous Quality Improvement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuous Quality Improvement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Continuous Quality Improvement?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How do the Continuous Quality Improvement results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Continuous Quality Improvement techniques
- What are internal and external Continuous Quality Improvement relations?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuous Quality Improvement book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Continuous Quality Improvement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuous Quality Improvement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuous Quality Improvement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuous Quality Improvement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuous Quality Improvement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuous Quality Improvement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continuous Quality Improvement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince to employees that it is a necessary process?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the Continuous Quality Improvement project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Continuous Quality Improvement project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Continuous Quality Improvement project portfolio. How is this helpful in Continuous Quality Improvement project selection?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Continuous Quality Improvement project management strategy been established?
- WBS Dictionary: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
Step-by-step and complete Continuous Quality Improvement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuous Quality Improvement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuous Quality Improvement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuous Quality Improvement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuous Quality Improvement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuous Quality Improvement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuous Quality Improvement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuous Quality Improvement project with this in-depth Continuous Quality Improvement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuous Quality Improvement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuous Quality Improvement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuous Quality Improvement investments work better.
This Continuous Quality Improvement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.