Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuous Software Deployment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuous Software Deployment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuous Software Deployment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuous Software Deployment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 874 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuous Software Deployment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 874 standard requirements:
- Does Continuous Software Deployment appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- What are your key Continuous Software Deployment organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Who are the Continuous Software Deployment improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Think about the functions involved in your Continuous Software Deployment project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Who else should we help?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuous Software Deployment book in PDF containing 874 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Continuous Software Deployment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuous Software Deployment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuous Software Deployment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuous Software Deployment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuous Software Deployment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuous Software Deployment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Continuous Software Deployment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Continuous Software Deployment project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Continuous Software Deployment project?
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Continuous Software Deployment project manager a PMP (Certified Continuous Software Deployment project manager) and experienced?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Continuous Software Deployment project – What is the status?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
Step-by-step and complete Continuous Software Deployment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuous Software Deployment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuous Software Deployment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuous Software Deployment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuous Software Deployment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuous Software Deployment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuous Software Deployment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuous Software Deployment project with this in-depth Continuous Software Deployment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuous Software Deployment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuous Software Deployment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuous Software Deployment investments work better.
This Continuous Software Deployment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.