Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Convergent thinking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Convergent thinking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Convergent thinking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Convergent thinking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Convergent thinking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- How do our controls stack up?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Convergent thinking measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Are there Convergent thinking problems defined?
- Can we add value to the current Convergent thinking decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Is a Convergent thinking Team Work effort in place?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Why do we need to keep records?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Convergent thinking book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Convergent thinking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Convergent thinking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Convergent thinking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Convergent thinking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Convergent thinking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Convergent thinking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Convergent thinking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Activity Attributes: Were there other ways you could have organized the data to achieve similar results?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this Convergent thinking project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Convergent thinking project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Convergent thinking project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Convergent thinking projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Convergent thinking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Convergent thinking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Convergent thinking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Convergent thinking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Convergent thinking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Convergent thinking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Convergent thinking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Convergent thinking project with this in-depth Convergent thinking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Convergent thinking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Convergent thinking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Convergent thinking investments work better.
This Convergent thinking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.