Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CorelDRAW Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CorelDRAW related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CorelDRAW specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CorelDRAW Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 922 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CorelDRAW improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 922 standard requirements:
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Who is going to care?
- How do we Identify specific CorelDRAW investment and emerging trends?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving CorelDRAW forward?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- How can we improve CorelDRAW?
- Is performance measured?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in CorelDRAW ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CorelDRAW book in PDF containing 922 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CorelDRAW self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CorelDRAW Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CorelDRAW areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CorelDRAW Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CorelDRAW projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CorelDRAW Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CorelDRAW project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a CorelDRAW project repository for each release?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the CorelDRAW project team do several activities in parallel?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the structures of the formal organization motivate task- relevant behavior and facilitate task completion?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are CorelDRAW project leaders committed to this CorelDRAW project full time?
Step-by-step and complete CorelDRAW Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CorelDRAW project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CorelDRAW project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CorelDRAW project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CorelDRAW project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CorelDRAW project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CorelDRAW project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CorelDRAW project with this in-depth CorelDRAW Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CorelDRAW projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CorelDRAW and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CorelDRAW investments work better.
This CorelDRAW All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.