Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cornerstone (software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cornerstone (software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cornerstone (software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cornerstone (software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cornerstone (software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Is maximizing Cornerstone (software) protection the same as minimizing Cornerstone (software) loss?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Cornerstone (software) processes?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Cornerstone (software)’s gains?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cornerstone (software) book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cornerstone (software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cornerstone (software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cornerstone (software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cornerstone (software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cornerstone (software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cornerstone (software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cornerstone (software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Cornerstone (software) project?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Cornerstone (software) project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders cancelled after payment to avoid duplicate payment of the same invoice?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Cornerstone (software) project performing better or worse than planned?
- Team Directory: Does a Cornerstone (software) project team directory list all resources assigned to the Cornerstone (software) project?
Step-by-step and complete Cornerstone (software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cornerstone (software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cornerstone (software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cornerstone (software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cornerstone (software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cornerstone (software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cornerstone (software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cornerstone (software) project with this in-depth Cornerstone (software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cornerstone (software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cornerstone (software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cornerstone (software) investments work better.
This Cornerstone (software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.