This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Corporate Training assessment.
‘End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.’ – Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
‘The tool works great and the support is great when assessing processes and interpreting dashboards that could be intricate.’ – IT Specialist in the Government Industry
‘The tool is easy to use and creates great dashboards. Visually appealing & understandable’ – Senior SharePoint Developer in the Government Industry
What Is The Corporate Training Self-Assessment?
The Corporate Training Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Corporate Training work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Corporate Training task and that every Corporate Training outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Corporate Training opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Corporate Training advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Corporate Training Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Training improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Corporate Training Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Training Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Corporate Training Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Training projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Training and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Corporate Training with this Corporate Training Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Corporate Training’s gains?
- Define Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Corporate Training?
- Measure Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Corporate Training strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Analyze Question: Is the scope of Corporate Training defined?
- Improve Question: How do we measure improved Corporate Training service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Corporate Training team, Corporate Training itself?
- Sustain Question: Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Corporate Training work? How is the team addressing them?
Value [to you] of the Corporate Training Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Corporate Training Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.