Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate travel management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate travel management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate travel management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate travel management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate travel management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Corporate travel management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Is Corporate travel management Required?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Corporate travel management data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How important is Corporate travel management to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate travel management book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Corporate travel management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate travel management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate travel management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate travel management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate travel management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate travel management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Corporate travel management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Corporate travel management project via agreements?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a Corporate travel management project Definition document. Was there a Corporate travel management project Plan. Were they used during the Corporate travel management project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Corporate travel management projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate travel management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate travel management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate travel management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate travel management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate travel management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate travel management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate travel management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate travel management project with this in-depth Corporate travel management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate travel management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate travel management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate travel management investments work better.
This Corporate travel management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.