Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cortex M Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cortex M related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cortex M specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cortex M Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cortex M improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How to deal with Cortex M Changes?
- Who will provide the final approval of Cortex M deliverables?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Among the Cortex M product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Cortex M processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cortex M book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cortex M self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cortex M Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cortex M areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cortex M Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cortex M projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cortex M Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cortex M project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Cortex M project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation – Based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Cortex M project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Cortex M project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Cortex M project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
Step-by-step and complete Cortex M Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cortex M project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cortex M project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cortex M project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cortex M project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cortex M project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cortex M project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cortex M project with this in-depth Cortex M Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cortex M projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cortex M and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cortex M investments work better.
This Cortex M All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.