Facilitate the erm program; analyze risk mitigation solutions, utilizing software, analytical tools and techniques to provide erm metrics, analytics and key performance and/or risk indicators.
More Uses of the COSO ERM Toolkit:
- Audit: enterprise risk management analysts.
- Supervise: research and stay abreast of erm hot topics and trends.
- Serve as a resource for your organization regarding enterprise wide risk, mitigation efforts and trending.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the ERM Department.
- Govern: track your opportunities.
- Evaluate: delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities.
- Ensure the erm tool is kept up to date.
- Serve as a mentor to more junior team members.
- Ensure you certified information systems auditor (cisa).
- Ensure you can be accountable for the completion of assigned deliverables with little day to day management.
- Collaborate among team members; promote an inclusive working environment.
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement.
- Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
- Direct: actively promote and contribute to the achievement of organizational goals.