Drive transformational change to streamline and optimize cross organization and international product transfer processes, procedures and improve effectiveness of internal controls over transfers.
More Uses of the COSO Internal Control – Integrated Framework Toolkit:
- Evaluate critical business applications, technical platforms, network security, databases, Cybersecurity, and IT general computer controls as appropriate.
- Update and track the inventory of control deficiencies and other internal control issues.
- Control: generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provide support to financial process owners and control activity owners in the deficiency evaluation and remediation process.
- Maintain an awareness of technological changes in the functional areas and operational areas to be audited.
- Encourage an environment of teamwork, accountability, and open communication.
- Ensure your operation oversees audits of third parties.
- Contribute to the evolution of the SOX compliance program through improvement and standardization of all components of internal control.
- Initiate: comprehensive procedures are developed and executed to assess existing system of internal control.