Facilitate the erm program; analyze risk mitigation solutions, utilizing software, analytical tools and techniques to provide erm metrics, analytics and key performance and/or risk indicators.
More Uses of the COSO Toolkit:
- Develop: COSO has made a big investment in building out a powerful expertise in big data and ai.
- Serve as a resource for your organization regarding enterprise wide risk, mitigation efforts and trending.
- Pilot: COSO, erm, regulatory requirements and supervisory expectations.
- Develop: a knowledge Center in COSO and Found a shared facility managing Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) audit control testing methods are desirable.
- Facilitate your organizations risk assessment process, partnering with business units to identify, prioritize and mitigate, as appropriate, risks at all levels.
- Pilot: exposure to enterprise level and process risks, control procedures, framework (COSO/cobit), methodologies, agile audit and other leading audit techniques.
- Manage: partner with key client stakeholders to obtain and review evidence of compliance to support technical sox, pci, iso, COSO and other compliance or audit requirements.
- Be accountable for accounting, auditing, financial reporting, COSO, and/or sarbanes oxley.
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the ERM Department.
- Oversee: research and stay abreast of erm hot topics and trends.
- Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
- Support the sox leader with the risk assessment, and fraud risk assessment to ensure compliance with COSO standards and appropriate coverage of the sox program.
- Ensure you can be accountable for the completion of assigned deliverables with little day to day management.