Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost-plus pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost-plus pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost-plus pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost-plus pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost-plus pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we measure improved Cost-plus pricing service perception, and satisfaction?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Cost-plus pricing processes?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Strategic planning -Cost-plus pricing relations
- What are your key Cost-plus pricing organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Cost-plus pricing processes of our organization?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost-plus pricing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cost-plus pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost-plus pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost-plus pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost-plus pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost-plus pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost-plus pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cost-plus pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Cost-plus pricing project?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Cost-plus pricing project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Cost-plus pricing project?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Cost-plus pricing project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important but outside of the agenda?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Quality of people required to meet the forecast needs of the department?
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the evaluation strategies (e.g., reaction, learning, behavior, results) used. What evaluation results did you have?
- Procurement Audit: Is a physical inventory taken periodically to verify fixed asset records?
Step-by-step and complete Cost-plus pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost-plus pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost-plus pricing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost-plus pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost-plus pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost-plus pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost-plus pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost-plus pricing project with this in-depth Cost-plus pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost-plus pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost-plus pricing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost-plus pricing investments work better.
This Cost-plus pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.