Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical COTS CIS Billing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any COTS CIS Billing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated COTS CIS Billing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the COTS CIS Billing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which COTS CIS Billing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Why are COTS CIS Billing skills important?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What will drive COTS CIS Billing change?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this COTS CIS Billing process?
- Do we monitor the COTS CIS Billing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the COTS CIS Billing book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your COTS CIS Billing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the COTS CIS Billing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which COTS CIS Billing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough COTS CIS Billing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage COTS CIS Billing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step COTS CIS Billing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 COTS CIS Billing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and donts for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the COTS CIS Billing project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of COTS CIS Billing project?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the COTS CIS Billing project?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive COTS CIS Billing project deliverables?
- Risk Management Plan: Monitoring -what factors can you track that will enable us to determine if the risk is becoming more or less likely?
Step-by-step and complete COTS CIS Billing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 COTS CIS Billing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 COTS CIS Billing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 COTS CIS Billing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 COTS CIS Billing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 COTS CIS Billing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 COTS CIS Billing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any COTS CIS Billing project with this in-depth COTS CIS Billing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose COTS CIS Billing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in COTS CIS Billing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make COTS CIS Billing investments work better.
This COTS CIS Billing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.