Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Counterparty (technology) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Counterparty (technology) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Counterparty (technology) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Counterparty (technology) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Counterparty (technology) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Do the Counterparty (technology) decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Counterparty (technology) project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Counterparty (technology) project lifecycle?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Have all basic functions of Counterparty (technology) been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Counterparty (technology) book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Counterparty (technology) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Counterparty (technology) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Counterparty (technology) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Counterparty (technology) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Counterparty (technology) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Counterparty (technology) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Counterparty (technology) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Counterparty (technology) project manager must do to finalize Counterparty (technology) project close-out?
- Procurement Audit: Were calculations used in evaluation adequate and correct?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the team’s purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Counterparty (technology) project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization determine the requirements and product/service features important to customers?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Counterparty (technology) project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Counterparty (technology) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Counterparty (technology) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Counterparty (technology) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Counterparty (technology) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Counterparty (technology) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Counterparty (technology) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Counterparty (technology) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Counterparty (technology) project with this in-depth Counterparty (technology) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Counterparty (technology) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Counterparty (technology) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Counterparty (technology) investments work better.
This Counterparty (technology) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.