Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical course management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any course management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated course management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the course management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which course management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Is a course management Team Work effort in place?
- How will you know that the course management project has been successful?
- What are the challenges?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What about course management Analysis of results?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the course management requirements in detail?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the course management book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your course management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the course management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which course management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough course management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage course management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step course management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 course management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: The course management project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all course management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the course management project success to the success of the organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the course management project?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
Step-by-step and complete course management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 course management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 course management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 course management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 course management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 course management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 course management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any course management project with this in-depth course management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose course management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in course management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make course management investments work better.
This course management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.