Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPE customer premises equipment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPE customer premises equipment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPE customer premises equipment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPE customer premises equipment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPE customer premises equipment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Does CPE customer premises equipment systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Who is the CPE customer premises equipment process owner?
- Does CPE customer premises equipment analysis show the relationships among important CPE customer premises equipment factors?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPE customer premises equipment book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CPE customer premises equipment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPE customer premises equipment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPE customer premises equipment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPE customer premises equipment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPE customer premises equipment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPE customer premises equipment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CPE customer premises equipment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Availability – will the group or the person be available within the necessary time interval?
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (CPE customer premises equipment project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the CPE customer premises equipment project?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what CPE customer premises equipment project phases are funded?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Scope Management Plan: Were CPE customer premises equipment project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete CPE customer premises equipment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPE customer premises equipment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPE customer premises equipment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPE customer premises equipment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPE customer premises equipment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPE customer premises equipment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPE customer premises equipment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPE customer premises equipment project with this in-depth CPE customer premises equipment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPE customer premises equipment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPE customer premises equipment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPE customer premises equipment investments work better.
This CPE customer premises equipment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.