Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPE customer premises equipment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPE customer premises equipment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPE customer premises equipment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPE customer premises equipment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPE customer premises equipment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Is CPE customer premises equipment linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- How can skill-level changes improve CPE customer premises equipment?
- Are team charters developed?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in CPE customer premises equipment?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of CPE customer premises equipment product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPE customer premises equipment book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CPE customer premises equipment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPE customer premises equipment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPE customer premises equipment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPE customer premises equipment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPE customer premises equipment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPE customer premises equipment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CPE customer premises equipment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure CPE customer premises equipment project success?
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the CPE customer premises equipment project scope to ensure the CPE customer premises equipment project remains within the scope baseline?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the CPE customer premises equipment project?
Step-by-step and complete CPE customer premises equipment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPE customer premises equipment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPE customer premises equipment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPE customer premises equipment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPE customer premises equipment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPE customer premises equipment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPE customer premises equipment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPE customer premises equipment project with this in-depth CPE customer premises equipment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPE customer premises equipment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPE customer premises equipment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPE customer premises equipment investments work better.
This CPE customer premises equipment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.