Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPI continuous process improvement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPI continuous process improvement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPI continuous process improvement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPI continuous process improvement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPI continuous process improvement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in CPI continuous process improvement? In other words, what are the risks, if CPI continuous process improvement does not deliver successfully?
- Why should people listen to you?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- How can you negotiate CPI continuous process improvement successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Is Supporting CPI continuous process improvement documentation required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPI continuous process improvement book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CPI continuous process improvement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPI continuous process improvement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPI continuous process improvement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPI continuous process improvement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPI continuous process improvement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPI continuous process improvement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CPI continuous process improvement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and CPI continuous process improvement project managers, available to handle such a large CPI continuous process improvement project?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the CPI continuous process improvement project if status quo is maintained?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the CPI continuous process improvement project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Lessons Learned: Were the CPI continuous process improvement project Objectives met (If not, briefly explain what wasnt met)?
Step-by-step and complete CPI continuous process improvement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPI continuous process improvement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPI continuous process improvement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPI continuous process improvement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPI continuous process improvement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPI continuous process improvement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPI continuous process improvement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPI continuous process improvement project with this in-depth CPI continuous process improvement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPI continuous process improvement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPI continuous process improvement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPI continuous process improvement investments work better.
This CPI continuous process improvement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.