Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPP Investment Board Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPP Investment Board related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPP Investment Board specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPP Investment Board Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPP Investment Board improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why improve in the first place?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of CPP Investment Board into the services that we provide?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on CPP Investment Board?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our CPP Investment Board agendas for the next 3 years?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the CPP Investment Board improvements?
- How do you measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPP Investment Board book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CPP Investment Board self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPP Investment Board Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPP Investment Board areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPP Investment Board Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPP Investment Board projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPP Investment Board Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CPP Investment Board project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable those affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on CPP Investment Board projects?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal CPP Investment Board project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into CPP Investment Board project Procurement Management?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your CPP Investment Board project?
Step-by-step and complete CPP Investment Board Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPP Investment Board project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPP Investment Board project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPP Investment Board project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPP Investment Board project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPP Investment Board project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPP Investment Board project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPP Investment Board project with this in-depth CPP Investment Board Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPP Investment Board projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPP Investment Board and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPP Investment Board investments work better.
This CPP Investment Board All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.