Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPR system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPR system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPR system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPR system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPR system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How are you going to measure success?
- Think about the functions involved in your CPR system project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of CPR system moving forward?
- For your CPR system project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a CPR system project?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Are assumptions made in CPR system stated explicitly?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Why Measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPR system book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CPR system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPR system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPR system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPR system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPR system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPR system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CPR system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the CPR system project that were not in the plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in CPR system project oversight?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the CPR system project team have enough people to execute the CPR system project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
Step-by-step and complete CPR system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPR system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPR system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPR system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPR system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPR system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPR system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPR system project with this in-depth CPR system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPR system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPR system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPR system investments work better.
This CPR system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.