Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Craft production Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Craft production related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Craft production specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Craft production Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Craft production improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What are the challenges?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Craft production in a volatile global economy?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Craft production? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Craft production shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- What vendors make products that address the Craft production needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Craft production book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Craft production self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Craft production Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Craft production areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Craft production Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Craft production projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Craft production Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Craft production project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Craft production project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Craft production project outputs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Craft production project?
- Team Performance Assessment: What do you think is the most constructive thing that could be done now to resolve discussions and disputes about method variance?
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Cost Baseline: Verify business objectives. Are others appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Are Some Important Craft production project Communications Management Tools?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the Craft production project in unnecessary communications?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent are systems and applications (e.g., game engine, mobile device platform) utilized?
Step-by-step and complete Craft production Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Craft production project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Craft production project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Craft production project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Craft production project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Craft production project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Craft production project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Craft production project with this in-depth Craft production Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Craft production projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Craft production and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Craft production investments work better.
This Craft production All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.