Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Creative Partnerships Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Creative Partnerships related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Creative Partnerships specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Creative Partnerships Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 903 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Creative Partnerships improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 903 standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the Creative Partnerships decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How frequently do you track Creative Partnerships measures?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What is the purpose of Creative Partnerships in relation to the mission?
- When a Creative Partnerships manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Creative Partnerships requirements in detail?
- Who controls critical resources?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Creative Partnerships book in PDF containing 903 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Creative Partnerships self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Creative Partnerships Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Creative Partnerships areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Creative Partnerships Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Creative Partnerships projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Creative Partnerships Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Creative Partnerships project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Creative Partnerships project repository for each release?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Procurement Audit: Is an appropriated degree of standardization of goods and services respected?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Creative Partnerships project estimates?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Creative Partnerships project purposes different than a previously authorized Creative Partnerships project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Creative Partnerships Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Creative Partnerships project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Creative Partnerships project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Creative Partnerships project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Creative Partnerships project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Creative Partnerships project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Creative Partnerships project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Creative Partnerships project with this in-depth Creative Partnerships Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Creative Partnerships projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Creative Partnerships and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Creative Partnerships investments work better.
This Creative Partnerships All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.