Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Credit Rating Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Credit Rating related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Credit Rating specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Credit Rating Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Credit Rating improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Does the Licensed Corporations code of conduct fully implement the provisions of the Code of Conduct for Persons Providing Credit Rating Services (CCPPCRS)?
- Protiviti, Credit Rating Analysis of Enterprise Risk Management at Non-Financial Companies: Are You Ready?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Credit Rating requirements in detail?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Is the impact that Credit Rating has shown?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What is our desired credit rating?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- What is Effective Credit Rating?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Credit Rating book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Credit Rating self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Credit Rating Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Credit Rating areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Credit Rating Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Credit Rating projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Credit Rating Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Credit Rating project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the Credit Rating project now?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Credit Rating project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Credit Rating projects utilized in this Credit Rating project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Credit Rating project management deliverables of each process group?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member disagrees with the Job Expectations?
Step-by-step and complete Credit Rating Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Credit Rating project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Credit Rating project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Credit Rating project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Credit Rating project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Credit Rating project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Credit Rating project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Credit Rating project with this in-depth Credit Rating Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Credit Rating projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Credit Rating and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Credit Rating investments work better.
This Credit Rating All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.