Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Credit Rating Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Credit Rating related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Credit Rating specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Credit Rating Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Credit Rating improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Does the Licensed Corporations code of conduct fully implement the provisions of the Code of Conduct for Persons Providing Credit Rating Services (CCPPCRS)?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Credit Rating goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Credit Rating Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Protiviti, Credit Rating Analysis of Enterprise Risk Management at Non-Financial Companies: Are You Ready?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Credit Rating improvements?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- What is our desired credit rating?
- What should we stop doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Credit Rating book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Credit Rating self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Credit Rating Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Credit Rating areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Credit Rating Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Credit Rating projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Credit Rating Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Credit Rating project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Credit Rating project risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Credit Rating projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Credit Rating project?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Credit Rating project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- WBS Dictionary: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
Step-by-step and complete Credit Rating Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Credit Rating project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Credit Rating project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Credit Rating project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Credit Rating project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Credit Rating project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Credit Rating project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Credit Rating project with this in-depth Credit Rating Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Credit Rating projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Credit Rating and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Credit Rating investments work better.
This Credit Rating All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.