Ready to use prioritized Credit Risk requirements, to:
Check that your design works with credit strategy teams and business to define business requirements and oversees the development and execution of testing plans to ensure excellence in delivery for product launches implementation of technology projects that impact credit strategies and credit risk infrastructure. .
- How does your organization have confidence that a hedge of its portfolio credit risk will work?
- Does your organization have access to sufficient portfolio management techniques, including credit risk mitigation tools?
- Does your organization have a documented credit risk management policy revision procedure?
- Does your organization have a credit risk management procedure and do you know what it is?
- Does your organization have a written credit risk review policy that is reviewed and approved by the board of directors at least annually?
- Does your organization have a documented credit risk management guideline or policy?
- Does your organization have a set credit policy that contributes to credit risk management?
- Has your organization evaluated its exposures to direct and indirect credit risk arising from current market credit and liquidity conditions?
- Does your organizations risk assessment aggregate exposures organization wide and across lines of business?
- Does your organization rely on third parties to perform any portion of its risk management function?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE