Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Crew resource management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Crew resource management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Crew resource management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Crew resource management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Crew resource management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your Crew resource management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What vendors make products that address the Crew resource management needs?
- What are measures?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- How do we maintain Crew resource management’s Integrity?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Can Crew resource management be learned?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Crew resource management book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Crew resource management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Crew resource management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Crew resource management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Crew resource management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Crew resource management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Crew resource management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Crew resource management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the purchase order forms designed for efficient and simple completion?
- Executing Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Crew resource management projects?
- Project Schedule: Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Crew resource management project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- Procurement Audit: Were calculations used in evaluation adequate and correct?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Crew resource management project that would increase the Crew resource management project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
Step-by-step and complete Crew resource management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Crew resource management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Crew resource management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Crew resource management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Crew resource management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Crew resource management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Crew resource management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Crew resource management project with this in-depth Crew resource management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Crew resource management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Crew resource management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Crew resource management investments work better.
This Crew resource management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.