Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CRISC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CRISC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CRISC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CRISC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CRISC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Will team members perform CRISC work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Is the scope of CRISC defined?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Who is going to care?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Why are CRISC skills important?
- Has the CRISC work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What is the CRISC sustainability risk?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CRISC book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CRISC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CRISC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CRISC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CRISC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CRISC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CRISC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CRISC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the CRISC project risks be managed according to the CRISC projects risk management process?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in CRISC project decisions?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize their workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have recognised professional procurement qualifications or sufficient training?
- Initiating Process Group: The CRISC project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete CRISC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CRISC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CRISC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CRISC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CRISC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CRISC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CRISC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CRISC project with this in-depth CRISC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CRISC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CRISC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CRISC investments work better.
This CRISC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.