Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical chain project management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical chain project management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical chain project management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical chain project management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 777 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical chain project management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 777 standard requirements:
- Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
- Do we use other techniques including: questionnaires and surveys; interviews, checklists, and examination of the work breakdown structure for the project with appropriate specialty groups; and asking “what if” questions (for example, “what if we miss the fish window?
- If I am a resource, I want to know to what tasks I am assigned, and whether or not those tasks are on the critical path or critical chain. When will the preceding resource be finished with its work?
- Some managers believe that the more work you allocate to a resource, the more work you can get out of that resource. Why does Critical Chain advocate not overloading the strategic resource?
- What if your company finds itself in a situation where production has the ability to meet demand, but the distribution network blocks the flow of products to the marketplace?
- If everyone who worked on the critical chain tasks of a project exhibited Parkinsons Law, how would that explain why it would be impossible for the project to finish early?
- Identify some projects that are currently underway in your community. Is there a new hospital being built, a new retail store being opened, highway construction being done?
- During the risk assessment phase, the BIA findings may be examined against various hazard scenarios, and potential disruptions may be prioritized based on the hazard?
- How has your company created a process for selection that obtains the best software for the best price and at the same time obtain organizational Buy-In?
- Why, if there is a tendency to overestimate activity durations and add safety to a project, do so many projects come in behind schedule?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical chain project management book in PDF containing 777 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Critical chain project management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical chain project management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical chain project management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical chain project management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical chain project management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical chain project management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Critical chain project management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Team Performance Assessment: Does more radicalness mean more perceived benefits?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Critical chain project management project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Critical chain project management project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Critical chain project management project?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the Critical chain project management project and to what extent?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to budgets for completed work specifically prohibited in an established procedure, and is this procedure adhered to?
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
Step-by-step and complete Critical chain project management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical chain project management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical chain project management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical chain project management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical chain project management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical chain project management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical chain project management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical chain project management project with this in-depth Critical chain project management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical chain project management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical chain project management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical chain project management investments work better.
This Critical chain project management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.