Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical IT Investments Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical IT Investments related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical IT Investments specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical IT Investments Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical IT Investments improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How can we improve Critical IT Investments?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- How do we know that any Critical IT Investments analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- What threat is Critical IT Investments addressing?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- What are our Critical IT Investments Processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical IT Investments book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Critical IT Investments self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical IT Investments Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical IT Investments areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical IT Investments Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical IT Investments projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical IT Investments Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Critical IT Investments project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the Critical IT Investments projection of competitive reaction?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Critical IT Investments project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What is the estimated labor cost today based upon this information?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Cost Baseline: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ….?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Critical IT Investments project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Critical IT Investments project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Critical IT Investments project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Critical IT Investments Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical IT Investments project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical IT Investments project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical IT Investments project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical IT Investments project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical IT Investments project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical IT Investments project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical IT Investments project with this in-depth Critical IT Investments Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical IT Investments projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical IT Investments and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical IT Investments investments work better.
This Critical IT Investments All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.