Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical IT Investments Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical IT Investments related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical IT Investments specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical IT Investments Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical IT Investments improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Why is Critical IT Investments important for you now?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Critical IT Investments?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- How long will it take to change?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Will team members regularly document their Critical IT Investments work?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Is Supporting Critical IT Investments documentation required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical IT Investments book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Critical IT Investments self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical IT Investments Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical IT Investments areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical IT Investments Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical IT Investments projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical IT Investments Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Critical IT Investments project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this Critical IT Investments project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Critical IT Investments project scope management, and why is good Critical IT Investments project scope management so important on information technology Critical IT Investments projects?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Critical IT Investments project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
Step-by-step and complete Critical IT Investments Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical IT Investments project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical IT Investments project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical IT Investments project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical IT Investments project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical IT Investments project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical IT Investments project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical IT Investments project with this in-depth Critical IT Investments Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical IT Investments projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical IT Investments and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical IT Investments investments work better.
This Critical IT Investments All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.