Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical critical-path scheduling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any critical-path scheduling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated critical-path scheduling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the critical-path scheduling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which critical-path scheduling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a critical-path scheduling project?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in critical-path scheduling? In other words, what are the risks, if critical-path scheduling does not deliver successfully?
- What is the purpose of critical-path scheduling in relation to the mission?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- How is business? Why?
- Is there any existing critical-path scheduling governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the critical-path scheduling book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your critical-path scheduling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the critical-path scheduling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which critical-path scheduling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough critical-path scheduling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage critical-path scheduling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step critical-path scheduling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 critical-path scheduling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which shared services the procurement function/unit should be part of?
- Risk Audit: Is the organization willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the critical-path scheduling project Manager?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern cost estimation?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the critical-path scheduling project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you vary your voice pace, tone and pitch to engage participants and gain involvement?
- Scope Management Plan: Do critical-path scheduling project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure critical-path scheduling project success?
Step-by-step and complete critical-path scheduling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 critical-path scheduling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 critical-path scheduling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 critical-path scheduling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 critical-path scheduling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 critical-path scheduling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 critical-path scheduling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any critical-path scheduling project with this in-depth critical-path scheduling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose critical-path scheduling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in critical-path scheduling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make critical-path scheduling investments work better.
This critical-path scheduling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.