Confirm your organization ensures service asset and configuration management (SACM) processes and configuration management database (CMDB) effectiveness, facilitates change management process and tool design, and drives the identification of Critical Success Factors and KPIs to measure ITSM improvement.
More Uses of the Critical Success Factor Toolkit:
- Make sure that your organization identifies Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and report on release quality.
- Ensure your strategy coordinates with other managers and associates to identify Critical Success Factors, develop measurement systems, and implement continuous process improvement methodologies.
- Develop contingency/recovery plans which could determine the economic impact and Critical Success Factors related to business decisions.
- Confirm your corporation supports the implementations of the methods to improve key performance indicators, Critical Success Factors, and continual service improvement.
- Align department priorities appropriately, determine Critical Success Factors, evaluate, and pursue initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Oversee: Critical Success Factors business knowledge/intelligence.