Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical thinking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical thinking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical thinking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical thinking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical thinking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Is critical thinking the same as creative thinking, are they different, or is one part of the other?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Which Critical thinking goals are the most important?
- What are characteristics of creative thinkers?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical thinking book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Critical thinking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical thinking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical thinking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical thinking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical thinking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical thinking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Critical thinking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Critical thinking projects / systems?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Can your organization rate by exception and assume that most employees are performing at an acceptable level?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and monitoring in order to discover malpractice and fraud in the procurement function/unit?
- Risk Audit: What are the strategic implications with clients when auditors focus audit resources based on business-level risks?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Critical thinking project Procurement Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Critical thinking project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Critical thinking project stage?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Critical thinking project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Critical thinking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical thinking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical thinking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical thinking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical thinking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical thinking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical thinking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical thinking project with this in-depth Critical thinking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical thinking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical thinking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical thinking investments work better.
This Critical thinking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.