Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CRM Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CRM Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CRM Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CRM Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CRM Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the CRM Analytics process?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What are the best social crm analytics tools?
- What does your signature ensure?
- How will you measure the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CRM Analytics book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CRM Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CRM Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CRM Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CRM Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CRM Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CRM Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CRM Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other CRM Analytics projects, systems, Vendors and the organization’s work effort?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Issue Log: Which stakeholders are thought leaders, influences, or early adopters?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a CRM Analytics project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for CRM Analytics project communication and status reporting across CRM Analytics project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for CRM Analytics project managers in information technology?
Step-by-step and complete CRM Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CRM Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CRM Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CRM Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CRM Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CRM Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CRM Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CRM Analytics project with this in-depth CRM Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CRM Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CRM Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CRM Analytics investments work better.
This CRM Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.