Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CRM domain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CRM domain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CRM domain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CRM domain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CRM domain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- How can we improve performance?
- Think about the functions involved in your CRM domain project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the CRM domain requirements in detail?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your CRM domain strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Does CRM domain create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CRM domain book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CRM domain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CRM domain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CRM domain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CRM domain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CRM domain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CRM domain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CRM domain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Milestone List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the CRM domain project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subCRM domain project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the CRM domain projected overhead costs identified?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the CRM domain project?
Step-by-step and complete CRM domain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CRM domain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CRM domain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CRM domain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CRM domain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CRM domain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CRM domain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CRM domain project with this in-depth CRM domain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CRM domain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CRM domain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CRM domain investments work better.
This CRM domain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.