This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in CRM Marketing Applications assessment.
‘I’ve been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I’ve always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I’ve ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.’ – Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
‘The Art of Service support is excellent. Typical response time SLA I have found to be in minutes and the follow up to ensure success post solution support was pro-active resulting in strong satisfaction and positive client experience.’ – Business Operations Manager in the Services Industry
‘The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.’ – Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The CRM Marketing Applications Self-Assessment?
The CRM Marketing Applications Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the CRM Marketing Applications work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every CRM Marketing Applications task and that every CRM Marketing Applications outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring CRM Marketing Applications opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored CRM Marketing Applications advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth CRM Marketing Applications Self-Assessment. Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CRM Marketing Applications improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The CRM Marketing Applications Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 620 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CRM Marketing Applications Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The CRM Marketing Applications Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CRM Marketing Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CRM Marketing Applications and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define CRM Marketing Applications with this CRM Marketing Applications Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 620 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent CRM Marketing Applications services/products?
- Define Question: When a CRM Marketing Applications manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Measure Question: What is our CRM Marketing Applications Strategy?
- Analyze Question: What is Effective CRM Marketing Applications?
- Improve Question: How does the CRM Marketing Applications manager ensure against scope creep?
- Control Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected CRM Marketing Applications results are met?
- Sustain Question: Does the CRM Marketing Applications performance meet the customer’s requirements?
Value [to you] of the CRM Marketing Applications Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal CRM Marketing Applications Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.