Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CSP AI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CSP AI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CSP AI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CSP AI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 741 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CSP AI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 741 standard requirements:
- How do the CSP AI results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are the basics of CSP AI fraud?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of CSP AI activities?
- What will be measured?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Who controls the risk?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new CSP AI in a volatile global economy?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate CSP AI data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CSP AI book in PDF containing 741 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CSP AI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CSP AI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CSP AI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CSP AI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CSP AI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CSP AI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CSP AI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this CSP AI project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Data Quality Assessment – What is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a CSP AI project manager must do to finalize CSP AI project close-out?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT CSP AI project team?
Step-by-step and complete CSP AI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CSP AI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CSP AI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CSP AI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CSP AI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CSP AI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CSP AI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CSP AI project with this in-depth CSP AI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CSP AI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CSP AI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CSP AI investments work better.
This CSP AI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.