Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CTI computer-telephony integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CTI computer-telephony integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CTI computer-telephony integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CTI computer-telephony integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CTI computer-telephony integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What are our needs in relation to CTI computer-telephony integration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- How can the value of CTI computer-telephony integration be defined?
- What will be measured?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the CTI computer-telephony integration process?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Have the types of risks that may impact CTI computer-telephony integration been identified and analyzed?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CTI computer-telephony integration book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CTI computer-telephony integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CTI computer-telephony integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CTI computer-telephony integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CTI computer-telephony integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CTI computer-telephony integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CTI computer-telephony integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CTI computer-telephony integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the CTI computer-telephony integration project schedule available for all CTI computer-telephony integration project team members to review?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of CTI computer-telephony integration projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the CTI computer-telephony integration project documented?
Step-by-step and complete CTI computer-telephony integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CTI computer-telephony integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CTI computer-telephony integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CTI computer-telephony integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CTI computer-telephony integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CTI computer-telephony integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CTI computer-telephony integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CTI computer-telephony integration project with this in-depth CTI computer-telephony integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CTI computer-telephony integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CTI computer-telephony integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CTI computer-telephony integration investments work better.
This CTI computer-telephony integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.