Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Custom software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Custom software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Custom software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Custom software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Custom software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Custom software strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Does our organization need more Custom software education?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Do we monitor the Custom software decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- How does Custom software integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Custom software book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Custom software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Custom software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Custom software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Custom software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Custom software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Custom software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Custom software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Custom software project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Custom software project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Custom software project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Custom software project?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
Step-by-step and complete Custom software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Custom software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Custom software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Custom software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Custom software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Custom software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Custom software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Custom software project with this in-depth Custom software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Custom software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Custom software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Custom software investments work better.
This Custom software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.