Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Alliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Alliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Alliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Alliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Alliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Customer Alliance opportunities costing us money?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What is Effective Customer Alliance?
- Think of your Customer Alliance project. what are the main functions?
- Why is Customer Alliance important for you now?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Why are Customer Alliance skills important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Alliance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customer Alliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Alliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Alliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Alliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Alliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Alliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer Alliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Customer Alliance project manager a PMP (Certified Customer Alliance project manager) and experienced?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Customer Alliance project product documented and distributed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can be realistically shortened (the duration of subsequent tasks)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology Customer Alliance projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Risk Audit: Are these safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Customer Alliance project Reports?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Alliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Alliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Alliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Alliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Alliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Alliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Alliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Alliance project with this in-depth Customer Alliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Alliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Alliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Alliance investments work better.
This Customer Alliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.