This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Customer data management assessment.
‘The tool is easy to use and creates great dashboards. Visually appealing & understandable’ – Senior SharePoint Developer in the Government Industry
‘the friendliest support staff, makes us feel totally supported every step of the way. Easy to use, and great support infrastructure.’ – IT Executive in the Services Industry
‘Powerful tool that is simple, to use and users with Excel skills were able to pick up the desktop tool quickly.’ – Manager of Strategy & R&D in the Finance Industry
What Is The Customer data management Self-Assessment?
The Customer data management Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Customer data management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Customer data management task and that every Customer data management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Customer data management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Customer data management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Customer data management Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer data management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Customer data management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer data management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Customer data management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer data management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer data management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Customer data management with this Customer data management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will Customer data management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Define Question: Whats the best design framework for Customer data management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Measure Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Customer data management project?
- Analyze Question: What situation(s) led to this Customer data management Self Assessment?
- Improve Question: Will team members regularly document their Customer data management work?
- Control Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Customer data management? In other words, what are the risks, if Customer data management does not deliver successfully?
- Sustain Question: Has the direction changed at all during the course of Customer data management? If so, when did it change and why?
Value [to you] of the Customer data management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Customer data management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.